What is the contrast and brightness of the LCM liquid crysta
Article Source：未知 Popularity： issuing time：2019-03-26 14:59
What is the contrast and brightness of the LCM liquid crystal display module? Xiaobian will explain to you, I hope everyone can like it, and can support us Jiangsu Jutai Technology Co., Ltd.
LCM liquid crystal display module is manufactured with control IC, filter and orientation film. It is related to the contrast of the panel. For the average user, the contrast ratio of 350:1 is enough, but professional. The contrast of the field is still not able to meet the needs of users.
Compared to LCM displays, it is easy to achieve 500:1, even higher contrast, only high-end LCD monitors can achieve this level.
Such contrast is difficult to measure accurately with the instrument, so you should check it yourself when you pick it.
This contrast is important, and you can choose an indicator that is more important than the bright spot of the LCD.
Under normal circumstances, the source brightness is not large. But see the contrast between the scenes of the characters, the gray to black texture changes, it is necessary to show the contrast level.
At that time, we took this double-headed graphics comparison test with Samsung. Samsung LCD is obviously better than everyone. If you are interested, you can try it. In the test software, you can see more clearly in the 256-level grayscale test. A lot of small gray grids are good contrast.
Brightness Liquid crystal is a kind of substance between solid and liquid. It can't emit light by itself. It needs extra light source.
The relationship between the number of lamps shows the brightness of the liquid crystal display. The earliest liquid crystal display has only two upper and lower lamps. Up to now, the popular minimum is four lights, and the high end is six lights.
The four-lamp design is divided into three types of placement, one is that there is one tube on the four sides, but the disadvantage is that there will be black shadows in the middle, and the solution is to arrange the four lamps from top to bottom in a flat manner.
The above is what Xiaobian said, I hope everyone can like it!
Source of this article： http://en.jtlcd.com/n/4.html
- What should I pay attention to when using LCM liqui2019-03-26
- How will the display module change?2019-03-26
- What is the development process of the liquid cryst2019-03-26
- What changes will the LCM liquid crystal display mo2019-03-26
- What is the development process of LCM liquid cryst2019-03-26
- What is the contrast and brightness of the LCM liqu2019-03-26
- What is the impact of LCM liquid crystal display mo2019-03-26
- What is the discovery field of Jutai LCD module?2019-03-26
- What is the change of the liquid crystal display mo2019-03-26
- What is the new development of LCM liquid crystal d2019-03-26